Say hello to the Toscat! This is a new cat-like avatar made for VRChat!
Has full facial visemes, face expression morphs, and is fullbody compatible. This model also comes with many body customization blendshapes, for different body types, as well as facial and ear shape sliders. Now with face tracking as well! :D
This purchase comes with a unitypackage file with a few compiled prefabs, FOUR default texture variations, substance painter files with mix-match default markings, textures, and .blend files.
This avatar also comes with dynamic digitigrade legs(with a plantigrade rig option) and MMD visemes! :D
!!!!NOTE: THIS AVATAR IS NOT REFUNDABLE. This is a DIGITAL product- when you buy it, you gain access to digital files that cannot just be "taken back". You cannot "return" a digital product like you can a physical one. If you force a chargeback, I WILL fight it.
Uses GoGoLoco menus as well as Poiyomi Pro(although Poiyomi Toon should function and convert well enough).
If you are having any technical issues with the avatar, join my avatar Discord and ask for tech help, OR add me on Discord(Tosca#8203) for tech help, rather than immediately assuming that the avatar is "broken" and trying to force a chargeback.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- You may customize this model however you like- you can even make public cloneable avatars with it.
- You may take commissions using this model, however if you're giving files, the other party must have also bought the model. You may also not upload commissioned avatars to the other party's account if they do not own the avatar off of Gumroad, you may only keep it as publicly cloneable on your own account. If a commissioner wants it private, they need to buy the avatar from me.
- Do not give out the model files to anyone that has not already bought and paid for it, for any reason.
- You MAY edit this model and then sell edits as bases for others to use, provided that anyone buying your base has bought the original model in the first place. You may sell mods of this model, but only to people who already own it.
- If you are commissioning someone else for textures for this model, and they do not already own the files, you may ONLY give out the substance file, and the substance file ONLY, for them to texture. If someone is compiling the entire avatar for you, or doing anything besides retextures, they must own it, or you will need to buy it for them.
- Reuploading or reselling this avatar or any of its included files, anywhere, where people can freely access it without paying for it directly from this page, is expressly prohibited. Respect artists, don't pirate our work or redistribute it. I work hard on my avatars and this is, quite literally, my only source of income. I will pursue violators to the fullest extent of the law if caught, because this is my livelihood and I ask for that to be respected.
- By purchasing this avatar, you hereby agree to all of these terms, accepting them as a legally binding agreement.
Join my Discord for model updates, avatar help, avatar mods, WIPs, etc: discord.gg/7bkHRWPSwt
Wanna try these out before buying? Check out the VRChat world here: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_fbe857ee-49b6-44eb-b936-7de5b5681997
====== CHANGELOG ==========
8/13/23 - My dumb ass forgot to include the .unitypackage in the zip file somehow so that's fixed now lmao.
8/16/23 - Added facetracking and some new tail blendshapes! :D Due to a weird error resulting in the FBX importing super small and face down, I had to do a fix that ended up kind of breaking the original prefabs- therefore you will likely need to remake your avatars from one of the newer prefabs to update.
9/3/23 - Added new optional fur tufts as an addon mesh piece, to emulate the style of my other recent "HD" avatars, and also added a new "Big Cat" model variant! Now you can make Toscat tigers and leopards! :D
The "big cat" variant also has its own Substance file, BUT textures are cross compatible as the UV is shared.
Also, fixed a small issue with the eyebrow whiskers on one side not being affected by the scowl blendshape.
9/3/23 - Hotfix - Fixed a small mesh distortion issue on the big cat's fingers, and also deleted some random floating vertices.